The Beginning

Hello again Blogger!

Well, writing a blog. I have made one (or maybe two.. or maybe more). I don't even remember it. But here I am again. Sign up a new one. To kill the time of my life.

I am not an old one. I'm a married woman. It's been two weeks old and now I live abroad with my beloved husband. Not that far from my own country but I still need to learn a lot because the languages and the living life are quite different from my country.

I live with an owner in a small and comfortable apartment. It has three rooms, a small kitchen (where I am not allowed to cook), two bathrooms and a super cozy living room. And don't forget the super fast WiFi. I love living here. The owner is a friendly man and he is a manager of a huge company. My husband and him are working all day long. And I am always here. At home. Waiting for them to come back from their routine. Sometimes I meet my old friend (whom I call "neng"). I'm glad because I am able to meet someone I know here, in this new place.

I still remember the day before I left for this country. Met some friends. We had a chat, we travelled nearby the sea, and absolutely the food that I miss it too much. Gosh! I miss my hometown food so much. If I'm able to cook, I will experience everything. Hahaha.. (I love FOOD and FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY. You can check my INSTAGRAM if you'd like to see. :P Oh my GOD, stomach is crawling for some food).

And the night before I left, ah! That one. Need to forget that one, but need to write it down. That night I know how my parents and my sisters love me that much. We cried. My husband was there. Hugged me and made me comfort. The farewell from my family. I know they cried because they got to let me go and I got to face the future. Thank God I'm not crying while I type this story.

I think that's enough for the beginning.

Mel, an Anglophile
x


2 comments:

  1. Now I am missing Singapore already hehehe..

    ReplyDelete