O'ma Spoon - Korean Dessert Cafe - MILK FLAKE BINGSU

Oma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
I'm so blessed for being supported by my friends about writing this blog. I know this blog is not as good as the other food and travel blogs but I'm trying to my best to write. One of my friends came and told me about how good my blog is and I am flattered. I know I'm still learning and they support me (especially my husband and my sisters). So, when my friend came here, she told me about one of the dessert cafe which she fancied and she asked me to try. Me and other friends were curious about the place.




O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
That day, it was a light raining, we ran into 313@Somerset. I'm not really a typical going to the mall person, but it was raining and need somewhere warm for a while. After taking a few level by escalator, we finally arrived at the place. O'ma Spoon, the Korean Bingsu Cafe (Bingsu or Patbingsu is a Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings).The purple neon lights welcomed us that day and we chose the seat at the middle area. It was not so crowded but I could see some teenagers enjoying their bingsu. The design of the cafe itself looks like a bar. But brighter and cuter.

O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
O'ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
One of my friends suggested me to order the big bowl of the bingsu so we could share for three people. And she also ordered a petit bingsu or 1 pax of bingsu for herself. Ours was Very Berry Bingsu ($15,9) which contains strawberry, blueberry, ice cream, almond and fluffy milk shake. Whilst my friend ordered petit bingsu with oreo ($4,9)

O'ma Spoon Menu
O'ma Spoon Menu
I thought this bingsu was like the other ice cream dessert. But it's different. We were given a small glass of milk which must be poured on the top of our bingsu. The milk was not to thick and smelled really sweet. When we took a bite of it, I believe I had to scatch my opinion up there; I was wrong! The bingsu was extremely really good. Incredibly delicious. And I love the shaved ice and I kept questioning myself how they could do that. One of my friends said, "This is the best ice cream I've ever tasted".
Very Berry Bingsu
Very Berry Bingsu
Petit Bingsu with Oreo
Petit Bingsu with Oreo
Texture of the bingsu
The texture of the bingsu
Sadly that day my husband didn't have a chance to try, (I promise myself that I will come back there with him to try other flavours). The ice cream or bingsu is actually good but a bit pricey. Nevertheless, this place is totally recommended for dessert lovers.

Mel, an Anglophile

@melianachandra

Location :
313 Orchard Road
#04-20/32 313@Somerset
Singapore 238895

No comments:

Post a Comment