Delicious Cupcakes from Fluff Bakery

After having our lunch at Hajah Maimunah (check the review here Enjoying Malay Food at Hajah Maimunah), we crossed the road to buy some cupcakes. It's called Fluff Bakery.

I know this place when I first time had our lunch at Hajah Maimunah, I was curious when I saw the long queue and saw the name of the bakery, so I searched it on Instagram. It showed tempting and nice looking cakes.

Fluff Bakery


So, the last time when my friends were here and we passed Arab Lane, we thought about trying the famous cupcakes. There was no queue and we bought four cupcakes to celebrate my friend's birthday. The cupcakes tasted soooo good!!! These were the cupcakes when I tried for the first time!

Speculoos S'mores Cupcake
Speculoos S'mores Cupcake

Nutella Red Velvet Cupcake
Nutella Red Velvet Cupcake

Teh Tarik Cupcake
Teh Tarik Cupcake

Goreng Pisang Chocolate Cheese Cupcake
Goreng Pisang Chocolate Cheese Cupcake

I told to my husband (he has a sweet tooth as well), so both of us were rushing to the bakery after lunch. We joined the queue with the others. It was 11:50 am and Fluff Bakery opens every 12pm. Behind us, there were more people who joined the queue. Sometimes I could see other people looked at us with the look of 'why are they queueing?'.

Fluff Bakery
Display of Fluff Bakery

Fluff Bakery Menu
The Menu of The Week

At 12pm, we patiently waited for our turns to go inside and buy our cupcakes. I was drooled while queueing because of the display. I could hear the man behind me, he was like "Sllrppp.. Yummy!"

Fluff Bakery


Fluff Bakery


Then our turn had come, we both picked two flavours which were Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Triple Milo. One cupcake costs $4.

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcake

Triple Milo Cupcake
Triple Milo Cupcake
Getting the cupcakes were like getting treasures, then we both planned to eat the delicious cupcakes at Toby's Estate.

I don't really like queueing but this is one of the exceptions. You should try this cupcakes. They also sell cakes (which I will try next time). And don't worry because the cakes and cupcakes are halal. And the service in the bakery is GOOD! They're so friendly and always smile at the customers. Good food and good people, trully blessed! Fluff Bakery, I will be back!

Mel, an Anglophile

@melianachandra


Location :
Fluff Bakery
4 Jalan Pisang, 199071
Open : Tuesday - Saturday from 12 pm - 7 pm
https://instagram.com/fluffbakery

No comments:

Post a Comment