[Recipe] Easy and Healthy Homemade Ice Cream

Healthy Homemade Banana Ice Cream

Living in a tropical country sometimes makes you wonder something refreshing or cool. So this time I'm gonna share a recipe which I got from Instagram and I tried to make it. I successfully made it and I loved it. It's very easy and I'm sure you can't wait to show off to your family or friends to make them try your healthy and easy frozen treat. 

Ingredients :
3 bananas, sliced like coins
2 tbsp of strawberry jam


Methods :
1. After you slice the bananas like coins, froze them for two or three hours.

Banana Coins

2. While waiting for the bananas, prepare your food processor (I use Blender).

Banana Coins

3. When the bananas are completely cool, put them into the blender. Blend them. Make sure the bananas are completely crumbled.

Healthy Homemade Banana Ice Cream

4. Prepare your bowl or glass. And now the time to plate your bananas.

Healthy Homemade Banana Ice Cream

5. After plating, pour your strawberry jam on the top of the banana ice cream.

Healthy Homemade Banana Ice Cream


Note : The topping can be your favourite like chocolate, peanut butter or anything you love.

Isn't it easy? Don't forget to try and share this recipe to your family and friends.

Mel, an Anglophile

@melianachandra

No comments:

Post a Comment